Breadcrumbs are one of the important parts for all best website. Using Breadcrumb, this helps Google bots too much better understand webpage or website structure. These are the links that allow audiences to analyze and track the way from the page. All websites do not navigation this but this is very helpful for SEO purpose.
You can use Breadcrumbs at your web pages or website.
- Long blog
- web applications
- website with many inner pages
- websites with many categories
- Shopping & eCommerce website
There are mainly three types of Breadcrumbs. these are as follows-
1. Hierarchy breadcrumbs- These are very common types of Breadcrumbs such as this tell us where we are in the site structure and can count how many step to get back to website’s homepage such as Home > Blog > Blog category > Blog title name.
2. Attribute breadcrumbs- In attribute-based breadcrumbs, a user search on the eCommerce website. Attribute breadcrumbs works when you use filters such as Home > Product category > Gender > Color > Size > Shape.
3. History breadcrumbs- History-based breadcrumbs provide the user with a history they have followed through the website such as Home > Previous page > Previous page > Current page.
Some Breadcrumbs feature are as follows:
- We can update Breadcrumbs to any website that is static and Dynamic.
- Import & export.
- You can enable and disable of breadcrumbs.
- It can be hidden if they contain only an element
- All titles are translatable