• April 10, 2018 at 12:48 pm

    Hello, I want to promote my e-commerce website of fashion accessories through Social Media. Provide me with some best social media marketing strategies to get maximum exposure to my e-commerce business.

  • April 10, 2018 at 2:02 pm

    The best and most effective social media marketing strategy incorporate selecting the social media portal where the target audience of your business hangs out the most. Focusing on one platform where you have a responsive audience helps you get the most from your social media efforts.

    A good general formula is to devote 80% of your resources to the platform that closely aligns with your business model and demographics. The other 20% can be used to test other social media portals.

  • April 11, 2018 at 4:15 am

    Increase Online Presence in More Social Media Networks
    Tailor Your Content According to Specific Social Media Platform
    Build & Curate Engaging Social Media Content
    Post consistently
    Listen to your audience
    Respond to ALL Comments, Suggestions, Inquiries and Complaints

  • April 11, 2018 at 11:04 am

    Hey, these tips are really great. Apart from adopting these strategies, you can also analyse your competitors and look what’s working best for them. Performing a competitive analysis is must if you really want to stand out.

    There are many Social media tracking tools like Unmetric which will help you to automate this process and provide more in depth analysis of your competitors.

  • April 12, 2018 at 9:13 am

    Hey, focus on providing value to your target customers rather than just selling stuff. It’s the best marketing strategy ever.