• April 17, 2018 at 10:07 am

Hey, I want to place my ads high in the google search engine and I also know that to get to the top of Google, your ads must have the good quality score. Is there any way by which I can find the quality score of my ads?

• April 17, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Yeah, you can check the quality score of your ads. Follow the below steps:
    1. Click Keywords in the page menu.
    2. Hover over a keyword’s status in the “Status” column. You’ll be able to see ratings for expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience.

• April 17, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Hello, you can run keyword diagnosis to check the quality score of your ads.
    1. Click the Campaigns tab at the top.
    2. Select the Keywords tab.
    3. Click the white speech bubble next to any keyword’s status to see details about that keyword’s Quality Score.
    You’ll be able to see ratings for expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience.

• June 12, 2018 at 10:16 am

Step1: Log in to your Google Adwords account.
    Step 2: Select the specific campaign and ad group. Click on the Keywords tab.
    Step 3: Click Customize columns at the top of the ad group table and Select Show Quality Score from the drop-down menu.

Click Done and see the quality score of your selected keywords.

• January 17, 2019 at 4:11 am

Yes, quality score is considered while placing your ad in Search engines as it is Google’s rating of the quality as well as the relevance of both your keywords and PPC ads.

Quality score determines the relevance of your landing page and ad to the keywords you have selected for your ad campaign.

To check your quality score, you can look into the keywords tab:
    1. Click the Campaigns tab at the top.
    2. Then, Select the Keywords tab and click the white speech bubble next to the keyword’s status
    3. You’ll be able to see ratings for expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience.

• July 1, 2019 at 2:27 pm

First go to Goggle Ads Help section

– Then Click the Campaigns tab at the top.

– Select the Keywords tab.

– Click the Columns drop-down menu in the toolbar above the statistics table.

– Select Modify columns.

– Select Quality Score.

To see the current quality score and its component statuses, choose any of the following to add to your statistics table:

– Quality Score

– Ad Relevance