Pillars of a converting landing page
Hello, I am about to create a landing page for one of my campaigns. Can you all please guide me with some key tips to build a successful landing page.
Page speed is the most important which is often forgotten while building landing page. If your landing page is amazing but takes more time to open, you already lost the visitor before you even have the chance to show them your beautiful landing page.
1. Start with keeping one goal in mind. Don’t ask for too much from your customers with just one landing page.
2. Create an eye-catching headline
3. Make it visually appealing with the image of your product, contest or whatever your aim is.
4. Compelling Call to action button
If you want to get better conversion rate out of your landing page then include a video in it. Including video in landing page increases the conversion rate by 80%.
Write a catchy headline
Use high quality images on the page
Incorporate Testimonial or reviews
Effective call to action buttons
Include video- can improve your conversion by up to 80%
Include benefits or features of your product/service
The purpose of landing page is to generate leads. So, avoid including any unnecessary details in it. Get your message across in a simple and concise way. But don’t forget to include key points like testimonials, compelling call to action button etc. Also, you can add video to it as it can improve the conversion rate to a great extent.
The Five Pillars of a Successful Landing Page
1. Page Speed/Performance
2. A Clear, Concise USP
3. Benefits, Not Features.
4. REAL, Compelling Social Proof
5. Explicit call-to-action
1. A Killer Headline
2. Persuasive Subheads
4. An Explanation
5. Something About Pain
6. Something About Pleasure
7. Methods of Contact
8. A Guarantee
An effective landing page is the foundation of online marketing. A good, persuasive landing page grabs the attention of visitors and persuades them to complete a conversion. The following are some key points for a successful landing page –
1) The content should be minimal
Makes sure you are to the point for what you are writing and visualising to your readers. Too much info can be sometimes be overwhelming so make sure that your content is simple and essential informative.
2) The content should have the power of ranking
Use powerful keywords that can gain rankings for your business website.
3) The design should be clear and organised
The look of your page will have an overall effect on the readers of the landing page. So make sure that it makes an impact on the website’s online marketing.
4) The website has to be target a particular set of audiences and have to use a certain broadcast title to grab the footer headline
5) Make your page mobile first service friendly to make it more convenient for the reader to view it maximum online
6) Before launching your page always test your landing page effectiveness for free in a platform this ensures the productivity of the page