• April 6, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Hello, I am about to create a landing page for one of my campaigns. Can you all please guide me with some key tips to build a successful landing page.

• April 7, 2018 at 6:32 am

Page speed is the most important which is often forgotten while building landing page. If your landing page is amazing but takes more time to open, you already lost the visitor before you even have the chance to show them your beautiful landing page.

• April 7, 2018 at 6:35 am

1. Start with keeping one goal in mind. Don’t ask for too much from your customers with just one landing page.
    2. Create an eye-catching headline
    3. Make it visually appealing with the image of your product, contest or whatever your aim is.
    4. Compelling Call to action button

• April 9, 2018 at 3:43 am

If you want to get better conversion rate out of your landing page then include a video in it. Including video in landing page increases the conversion rate by 80%.

• April 12, 2018 at 9:16 am

Write a catchy headline
    Use high quality images on the page
    Incorporate Testimonial or reviews
    Effective call to action buttons
    Include video- can improve your conversion by up to 80%
    Include benefits or features of your product/service

• July 10, 2018 at 12:59 pm

The purpose of landing page is to generate leads. So, avoid including any unnecessary details in it. Get your message across in a simple and concise way. But don’t forget to include key points like testimonials, compelling call to action button etc. Also, you can add video to it as it can improve the conversion rate to a great extent.

• October 13, 2018 at 10:09 am

The Five Pillars of a Successful Landing Page

1. Page Speed/Performance
    2. A Clear, Concise USP
    3. Benefits, Not Features.
    4. REAL, Compelling Social Proof
    5. Explicit call-to-action

• May 11, 2019 at 10:37 am

1. A Killer Headline
    2. Persuasive Subheads
    3. Pictures
    4. An Explanation