• May 2, 2018 at 11:25 am

Hey, I designed a landing page for one of my paid campaigns but it does not stand up to the mark in getting visitors. What are the probable mistakes I may be doing? Infact tell me the most often made landing page mistakes and how we can avoid them.

Your responses would be very helpful.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Hazel.
  • June 13, 2018 at 7:12 am

Probable landing mistakes you might be making:
    1. Poor landing page design
    2. Too much text
    3. Headline- not attractive and not properly depicting the purpose of a landing page
    4. Slow Page Speed
    5. CTA Button- placed in the wrong position, hard to find, not grabbing the attention of customers
    6. Poor choice of color
    7. Long sign up form

• July 5, 2018 at 4:58 am

Landing page is a great way to generate leads for your business. Once visitors land into your page, your page must be designed in a way that they do not go back without leaving behind their contact information. Now, what most people do wrong is that they do focus on the design of landing page but forget to put the focus on placement of content and other important aspects like
    1. The form is below the page fold. Immediate visibility is important to increase the chances of drawing the visitor’s attention.
    2. Landing page doesn’t redirect to thank you page. Thank you page is a great opportunity to tell your lead more about your brand.
    3. Page speed. Th most important factor. Don’t let your customers go back withing landing into your page.

• July 5, 2018 at 4:59 am

1. Slow Page Speed
    2. Cluttered Design
    3. Call to Action Button getting lost in the webpage content

These 3 are the most often made mistakes that people do. We focus on content, its quality, high-quality images but forget the value of page speed. Page speed is what determines people will land on your website or not. People only wait for 3 seconds to load a website, after that they don’t hesitate to abandon it.
    Design and call to action are also significantly important in the landing page.

• March 31, 2019 at 2:02 pm

1. Overly-complicated forms
    2. Self-aggrandising language
    3. Generic calls-to-action (CTAs)
    4. Lack of context
    5. Crowded design

• July 5, 2019 at 5:25 am

To add more traffic to your campaign and get the desired results to make sure to focus on a particular objective on your landing page. Headlines should be compelling and text should be simple to be able to easily understand and retain by the reader. Make use of attractive images, highlight the value proposition.
    Be consistent, keep optimizing your landing page and track the website visitor’s behavior to see what’s working and what’s not.