Best Practices to optimise a landing page?
Hey, I aim to achieve the highest possible conversion rate from my landing page. Suggest me some tips to optimize my landing page to the best. Thanks!
Hey, if you want to achieve the highest possible conversion rate from your landing page, you must not forget to do A/B Testing. A/B testing ensures that you’ll have the best version of your Landing Page optimized for conversions.
Hello, it would be better if you use landing page optimization tools. There are a number of great landing page optimization tools available like crazyegg, clicktale, optimizely, visual website optimizer etc. that can be used to take a behind the scenes look at what’s working, and what might be missing the mark.
Hey, there are so many factors that play an important role in the conversion of landing pages. Here are some of those:
1. CTA button- Displaying CTA in the first fold increases the chances of conversion of your potential customers.
2. Try Video- It’s not in the much trend now. But relevant video may help to give your conversion rates a boost.
3. Avoid visual clutter- Don’t distract readers from the main idea of the landing page.
4. Use contrasting colors to grab the attention of the readers
5. Constantly test and keep optimizing your landing page to never miss a chance of losing customers.
Ways to optimize your landing page for maximum conversion:
1. Use Videos- can increase conversion rate by 80%
2. Make your offer clear
3. Add Testimonials to help converted undecided users
4. SEO Optimization of Landing Page
5. Try an exit popup
6. Keep important elements in first fold
If you want to boost the conversion rate of your landing page, keep your landing page simple and get rid of all the visual clutter. Let customers see your offer/ CTA button very clearly. You can also try A/B Testing different headlines on your landing pages.