• April 10, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Hey, I aim to achieve the highest possible conversion rate from my landing page. Suggest me some tips to optimize my landing page to the best. Thanks!

• April 10, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Hey, if you want to achieve the highest possible conversion rate from your landing page, you must not forget to do A/B Testing. A/B testing ensures that you’ll have the best version of your Landing Page optimized for conversions.

• April 11, 2018 at 11:02 am

Hello, it would be better if you use landing page optimization tools. There are a number of great landing page optimization tools available like crazyegg, clicktale, optimizely, visual website optimizer etc. that can be used to take a behind the scenes look at what’s working, and what might be missing the mark.

• June 12, 2018 at 9:55 am

Hey, there are so many factors that play an important role in the conversion of landing pages. Here are some of those:

1. CTA button- Displaying CTA in the first fold increases the chances of conversion of your potential customers.

2. Try Video- It’s not in the much trend now. But relevant video may help to give your conversion rates a boost.

3. Avoid visual clutter- Don’t distract readers from the main idea of the landing page.

4. Use contrasting colors to grab the attention of the readers

5. Constantly test and keep optimizing your landing page to never miss a chance of losing customers.

• November 26, 2018 at 11:24 am

Ways to optimize your landing page for maximum conversion:

1. Use Videos- can increase conversion rate by 80%

2. Make your offer clear

3.  Add Testimonials to help converted undecided users

4. SEO Optimization of Landing Page

5. Try an exit popup

6. Keep important elements in first fold