• April 6, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Hello, I just want to know your opinions regarding this? I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

• April 6, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Yeah. With the increase in social networking sites, consumer buying behavior has also changed. While making any purchasing decision, they search online or browse social media to see what other people are talking about it. They want to first hear about other opinions’ and then they take the purchasing decision.

With such rise in trends of effectiveness of social media, email marketing in the minds of consumer, it’s definitely the future.

• April 7, 2018 at 6:26 am

It’s not only the future, it’s also the present. According to some research, it is found that Inbound Marketing generates 3x more leads than traditional marketing and costs 62% less per lead. With such facts, who doesn’t want to invest in inbound.

• April 8, 2018 at 6:27 am

It is definitely the future of internet marketing. The reason being it focuses on consumers and not the businesses. Instead of aggressively pushing the product to the customers, inbound marketing provides information of products to the customers that makes them engage with the brand.

• April 9, 2018 at 3:38 am

I agree with you all. Inbound marketing is growing at a tremendous rate and also helping businesses in generating the revenue. But if we talk about future then I think Google AdWords will be the future as it is leading the market with share 70-80 percent.