• October 24, 2018 at 1:56 pm

What are the Big Email Marketing Mistakes That May Hurt E-Marketing Campaigns? I am planning to run an email marketing campaign for my e-commerce website so, I want to get clear of the things beforehand so that chances of me making mistakes get clear.

• October 24, 2018 at 2:04 pm

The biggest mistake in Email Marketing is not focusing on segmenting emails. It is important to remember that not all customers are the same. So sending them the same e-mails will not work for sure. The best thing you can do here is to group subscribers based on the following:

Purchase history
    Demographic information
    History of navigation

The segmentation list allows you to obtain the following:
    Greater open click-through
    Higher conversion rates
    Greater commitment
    Increase Sales

• November 14, 2018 at 4:48 am

• Bad list of hygiene emails

Not keeping your email lists is like giving up brushing your teeth. It’s just gross. Like teeth, the hygiene of the email list is reduced to cleaning and maintaining everything that is included in your database.

Most emails will probably enter your database through a subscription process. In a single opt-in, a new name completes a web form and is automatically added to your subscription list. For a double opt-in, a new name fills in a web form and then a confirmation email is activated with a link to confirm the email address.

Many marketing professionals choose the unique opt-in method because you can capture more names since subscribers do not have to jump through hoops. However, this carries the cost of seeing fake emails or emails with syntax errors, higher and more difficult bounce rates, a lower reputation of the sender, less commitment to email and, ultimately, less qualified names. But with the right hygiene practices established, you can clean up your database over time to maintain a healthy email list.”

• December 26, 2018 at 6:32 am

Unclear Subject Lines
    In general, deletion is smarter because the clear object lines are more consistent with the body of your e-mail, which represents a greater number of unprocessed clicks. There are no tricks, no questions about what really contains the e-mail. In fact, clear thematic lines receive 541% more clicks than smart ones, according to a study by AWeber Communications.

Some examples of smart lines I’ve seen are “You’re not alone”, “It’s finally here” and “Are you still doing it the way it was before?”. Out of curiosity, it is very likely that you do not click on the links it contains. Although clear subject lines may not seem so attractive or attractive, they work very well when your goal is to get higher clickthrough rates.

• March 6, 2019 at 8:47 am

1. Subject Line is Overhyped
    2. Message Preview is Overlooked
    3. Email Address or From Name is “noreply”
    4. Email Offers No Value to Customer
    5. Email Focuses on the Product, Not the Customer

• June 17, 2019 at 3:27 am

Email Marketing helps us personalize our messages according to our customers or target market and is one of the best possible ways to reach out to customers. But there are common mistakes that should be avoided in E-mail Marketing campaigns such as, before sending an email it’s important to ask for permission from the user if they want to receive an email. Also, it’s important to test the campaign before putting into use and analyzing the results continuously.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Jonathan Gray.
  • July 19, 2019 at 3:41 am

Few mistakes to avoid are:

Unsolicited messages (but you don’t believe they are),

Sending without testing,

Underestimating subject and sender.