How important is an email list?
How important is an email list for a business? How to build it and what one can expect from it?
- This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Hazel.
Out of all the marketing channels, email marketing continually outperforms most of them. Do you know Email has an average ROI of $38 for each $1 spent.
It is even more effective than social media when it comes to converting people into members, customers or supporters. No doubt, Social media is a great way to interact with your audience and strengthening your personal relationships with them and also an important first step towards reaching your ultimate goal – the conversion. But when it comes to turning your customers into loyal customers, email marketing is the way to go.
Email marketing is the best way to maintain and strengthen the relationship with your customers over time. According to some facts, It costs five times as much to attract a new customer, than to keep an existing one. With email marketing, you get the chance to retain your existing customers.
There are some ways through which you can build an effective email list:
1. Place a clear and conspicuous form on your Website will help facilitate email sign-ups for your Website visitors.
2. Incorporate email sign-up into all account registration and e-commerce forms on your Website.
3. When your Website visitors request online price quotes, catalogs, pamphlets, company information or research papers, ask for their email addresses.
Key benefits of email marketing:
1. Cost-effectiveness: ROI of $38 for each $1 spent
2. Easily measurable: get precise and valuable metrics, including delivery rates, open rates, click-to-deliver rates and subscriber retention rates.
3. Easily shareable: Subscribers can share your deals, offers, and news with their friends.
4. Customizable: You can customize your message for each customer, fostering a higher conversion rate.
Retaining existing customers costs five times less than attarcting new ones. And email marketing is the best way to retain existing customers by continuously sending e-mails about your products, offers for loyal customers and so on. There are so many ways to build an email list. You can run facebook lead campaign to collect e-mails of your potential customers or can also use pop-ups in your website.
When you want to attract new customers and keep your existing customers coming back, and you can not afford to invest time or resources in something that will not give you the results you expect then email marketing is something you should go for.
For every $ 1 spent, $ 44.25 is the average return on investment in email marketing.
Most people believe that the increasing use of social networks has altered the role of email as a powerful marketing tool, but this is not a true
1. 44% of e-mail recipients made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional e-mail.
2. 7 out of 10 people claim to have used a coupon or a discount from a marketing e-mail in the previous week.
3. 56% of companies say they want to increase the use of email marketing in next year.
4. For every $ 1 spent, $ 44.25 is the average return on investment in email marketing.
Whether you’re running a store, blog, or online service website, email is a great way to stay connected to your current customers and one of the most efficient ways to convert leads into customers.