• April 11, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Which are some of the best email marketing service providers?

• April 11, 2018 at 1:05 pm

Some of the best email marketing service providers are Constant Contact, AWeber, GetResponse and MailChimp.

• April 11, 2018 at 1:10 pm

I have used several email marketing services till now which includes drip, constant contact, GetResponse, MailChimp, and ConvertKit. But I found MailChimp the best among all.
    MailChimp is best due to many reasons:
    1. Offers a forever free plan which allows sending 12,000 emails to up to 2,000 subscribers.
    2. Easy to use interface
    3. Comes with easy email creator, merge tags and autoresponders
    4. Simple tracking and analytics.
    5. Allows you to set up delivery times based on user’s time zones

• April 12, 2018 at 9:07 am

Hey, there are many email marketing service providers in the market and each one is good in its own aspects. Here are some of the points which you can consider to compare different service provider and select one as per your requirements:
    Ease of use
    Free template libraries
    Pricing
    CRM integration
    Automation
    Analytics and Reports

• June 12, 2018 at 10:03 am

MailChimp. I have been using its services for the last 2 years. It’s very easy to use and offer both free and paid plans. You can choose any one depending on your requirements. Its free plan allows you to send 12,000 emails for up to 12000 subscribers.

Its features include easy email creator, merge tags, autoresponders, segmenting contacts into groups, and simple tracking and analytics.

• July 10, 2018 at 12:47 pm

Constant Contact
    AWeber
    GetResponse
    MailChimp
    Drip
    Convertkit

• October 18, 2018 at 9:33 am

Constant Contact is the best email marketing service provider because of these reasons:
    1. Easy to use and beginner friendly email marketing service.
    2. Easily manage your email lists, contacts, email templates, and more.
    3. Gives you access to easy tracking and reporting.

It offers 60 day free trial (no credit-card required). After that their pricing starts as low as $20/month.

• November 14, 2018 at 4:55 am

According to me, AWeber is the best email marketing software as it is easy to configure and use. Also, it is highly affordable, with the price tag of just $16.17 per month.

• November 14, 2018 at 5:02 am

You can choose any one among Constant Contact, AWeber, GetResponse, and MailChimp. All of these emails service providers are easy to use and provide you with many great features.

• July 19, 2019 at 3:56 am

Few Service Providers:

SendInBlue,

GetResponse,

MailChimp,

ConvertKit.