• January 2, 2019 at 10:02 am

What Studies Say About The golden Time To Send emails

• January 2, 2019 at 10:15 am

“Time is Everything”

The Best time to send email Blast is-

6 AM- 50% of people start day be emailed in bed.
    10 AM- late morning send email time was popular in general. Studies proved that the best time to send the mail is at 10 AM
    2 PM-This looks like you can be successful by sending email later in the day like people check to mail at work mode.
    8 PM- Like campaign monitor notes this is likely due to people are checking email before going to bed.

• January 17, 2019 at 5:43 am

I have also recently studied some articles regarding this which says the tried and tested strategy to send out emails are in the mid of the week and mid of the day, generally between 1pm – 3pm, and some also suggest mornings between 9am-11am.

• February 26, 2019 at 12:46 pm

10 a.m.: While late-morning send times were the most popular in general, several concluded that the best time to send emails is at 10 a.m. Another notable time is 11 a.m.
    8 p.m.-midnight: I bet you didn’t expect that one. It looks like emails generally receive more opens and clicks later in the evening. As Campaign Monitor notes, this is likely due to people checking their email before going to bed.
    2 p.m.: It looks like you might be successful by sending your emails later in the day as people are checking out of work mode or looking for distractions.
    6 a.m.: I guess this makes sense since 50% of you begin your day by emailing in bed. Before you even stand up, you’re opening emails.