• November 1, 2018 at 1:06 pm

There are many new digital marketing trends and strategies evolving nowadays that it’s quite possible┬áthat what worked for this year may not be working in the next year. So, what are the digital marketing tips that I need to follow in 2019?

• November 1, 2018 at 1:08 pm

1. Produce more content that is valuable, shareable and potentially viral.
    Search engine optimization and content marketing go hand in hand with the design of a powerful online marketing strategy. Content is an excellent way to attract new customers with valuable information that drives them to make a sale, while SEO gets the content you see in search engines.

2. Put your heart and your soul in social media marketing.
    If you’re not on social media, you’re doing bad marketing; Social networks are today’s power and it is imperative to capitalize them now.

• November 14, 2018 at 4:43 am

1. All the Business should be active across all the social media channels. The users of social media are increasing day by day and as also very important for your business as for you to do business.

2. Earlier email marketing was not very effective but in today’s era one of the most effective technique in digital marketing and the reason behind it people converting to mobile devices.

3. Optimize your website to mobile first.

• April 20, 2019 at 11:00 am

1. UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE CONTENT
    2. PROVIDE A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
    3. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LOCAL SEO
    4. BUILD A GOOGLE MY BUSINESS PROFILE
    5. CREATE AN ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
    6. UTILIZE SEO AND SEM TOGETHER
    7. PROVIDE A STRONG CALL-TO-ACTION
    8. TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE ONLINE

• June 7, 2019 at 5:41 am

Digital marketing tips –

1) Publish live videos
    2) Deliver Ad links – fill your ad space effectively to ensure viewership
    3) Update your website content timely
    4) Target a certain set of audience
    5) Introduce chatbots

• June 20, 2019 at 6:41 pm

What are you doing up today may not going to work in future keeping this in mind it is good to always keep changing your digital marketing strategies. Here I am listing some tips that I am using in digital marketing for my business which can work for you too-
    Keep your website content always updated
    Always try to give a better customer experience
    Take advantage of local SEO
    Create business listings
    Make an online reputation management strategy
    Use SEO and SEM together
    Make sure you always track your performance online