Google analytics plugins for WordPress
Hey, which are the good Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress?
Hello, there are tons of plugins available to integrate google analytics to your wordpress website. So, you must understand your purpose and what functionality you want to have before choosing any of the plugins. The best you can do is to see a comparison chart of all the best plugins available and pick up one which best fits you. Some of the best and most used google analytics plugins are Analytify, Analytics Cat, MonsterInsights, Analytics Counter etc.
Hey, why to use a plugin when there is another simpler way of doing it. Usage of so many plugins can sometimes slow your website page speed. You have two ways to which you can add google analytics to your WordPress website without using any plugin. First, you have to paste the Google Analytics tracking code into your theme’s header.php file and the second way is to use Google tag manager to add the Google Analytics tracking code into your website.
Google analytics Plugin
Google analytics dashboard for wordpress plugin
1. Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
– Quick and easy setup
2. Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
– Real-time number of visitors and traffic source details
– Cross-domain tracking
– Easy authentication
– Real-time statistics
Google Analytics through MonsterInsights is one of the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
It connects with your WordPress site with Google Analytics. After getting installed this plugin will ask for your google analytics tracking code. This plugin is very lightweight thus there is no worries for web server load.
The plugins mentioned above are very effective in WP. Some other plugins are:
- WP Google Analytics Events: If you want more detailed information with how users are interacting with specific pages on your website, you’ll want to install this plugin. It’s much easier and less complex than the standard coding process for event tracking.
- Enhanced E-commerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce: Google Analytics recently launched a new feature for enhanced e-commerce statistics. That’s what this plugin focuses on. Once you install it, you’ll be able to track the behaviour of your website visitors across your entire e-commerce site.
Google Analytics plugins for WordPress: