Discuss.Business Community Rules!
At Discuss.Business, we feel it’s essential that we adhere to set of values to guarantee our forum works efficiently, transparently and with equality towards all members. Hence we wish to share guidelines and rules of community:
- Be helpful and sensitive to new members! Everybody was new once, and we all need a bit of direction.
- Attempt to keep the discussion’s on-topic. If you believe what you’re discussing might be a separate subject, start a new thread and receive some feedback there!
- Constructive criticism is the only form allowed, no offensive ways. Personal attacks and hate speech will not be tolerated and would lead to a ban; this includes comments that are negative or slurs against race, caste, creed, religion, sexual orientation or gender, or threats to a user’s safety.
- Spamming of community sub forums or threads will not be allowed.
- Sharing personal and other sensitive information about other members will lead to a ban.
- When a thread is older than ninety days, the system or moderators may mark a thread as non-active and may close it manually if the topic becomes out of date even before same period.
- Discuss.Business community reserves the right to remove content that violates the Terms of Service.
- Content may be deleted or locked if they are against any of the above guidelines and rules.
Expect Forum posts to be removed if:
- they are offensive or harmful
- they have personal or sensitive information about members
- they are against any copyrights, trademarks or licenses.
Expect User accounts to be suspended if:
- they spam community
- they are offensive or contain harmful material
- they harass other members
Rules & GuidelinesMost popular topics Topics with no replies
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)