• February 19, 2018 at 10:28 am

I have been running a small Agency providing services in Technology, Branding, Design and  digital Marketing.

In one Line – “A one place stop to go digital”

I have recently started to grow in this business but am facing a huge hindrance moving forward.

25 % of my clients at end of project, hold on to my payments. They delay payments by pointing out absurd flaws in the quality of my team’s work.

I get pissed at this kind of behavior and delay in payments lead to delay in payrolls of my team. Disrupting Team synergies.

I really need a fix for this situation.

• March 3, 2018 at 12:53 pm

I have been through were you are now and honestly speaking that the you will face this problem for as long as you plan to run an agency.

But I got a solution to make this problem sting a little less.

A experiment we ran at our agency named ‘Client Happiness Index’.

The ides involves sharing a piece of information regarding ranks, analytics, leads or anything that begins the client’s day and his team with happiness apart from sharing rest day to day stuff.

The benefit of this program is that it ensure good communication bond with your clients, helps them display that your efforts are leading results and it is a very polite way of understanding client’s mindset. Whether he is positive about your firm or not.

A client who intends to grow always appreciates this kind of effort.

I am not saying that a client will always be happy with you, but the good thing is you will know when he is not and then can make efforts to roll the situation back in your favor.

This program ties your client with you in the long run and a long term client always Pays.

Bingo

• July 9, 2019 at 11:15 am

You can creat ‘Client Happiness Index’. The benefit of this program is that it ensure good communication bond with your clients, helps them display that your efforts are leading results and it is a very polite way of understanding client’s mindset. Whether he is positive about your firm or not.

• July 10, 2019 at 8:27 am

I can understand your situation. I am no expert but I can suggest some methods to retrieve your outstanding payment.

1. Sometimes it just so happens that clients actually forget about the payment and so by reaching out you just give them a gentle reminder to complete the payment.
    2. You can set up a milestone for each payment and once the milestone is completed and the payment is received, then only you can proceed to the next task.
    3. You can also send the clients a certified letter which can prove beneficial if you ever plan to take legal actions against them.
  • July 12, 2019 at 5:57 am

The Best advice will be to always maintain a record of the payments. You can create the ‘Client Happiness Index’. A system we use in our firm. The benefit of this program is that it ensures a good communication bond with your clients, helps them display that your efforts are leading results and at the same time maintains a record of every tasks. It is the best way of understanding your client’s mindset.

• July 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Start by sending a reminder mail,

Don’t threaten the client or get angry,

Consider creating ‘People Happiness Index’, where you will maintain your payment records.