• July 28, 2019 at 7:22 pm

I have a lot of ideas. How do I pick the right one?

• August 4, 2019 at 7:15 pm

Thinking up a great idea is just the first step- it’s critical that you take the time to thoroughly examine the idea that’s to become your future livelihood. When you’re going into business, you have to look at the idea or opportunity driving it from a different angle than you might assume.

• August 21, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Yes, you have too many business ideas. But, also you can have too many objective or subjective reasons to not do anything important about them. Sometimes you will not have enough time. Sometimes you will not have enough financial, material or human resources to implement some of the ideas. But, if you want to be at the top of your market, you will need to change your thinking. Simply, start exploiting the potential of too many business ideas.
    I would like to mention several things that you can use in order to change your thinking and start to use your potential energy related to having too many business ideas in order to make your business one of the biggest success in the world.

•  Don’t afraid because you have too many business ideas, they are important for your company
    • Don’t allow your business ideas to be forgotten only because you have a “Eureka” moment outside your office
    • Be systematic when it comes to ranking your business ideas from a list of too many business ideas
    • You can become even more fanatic when it comes to the 80/20 rule
  • September 1, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Thinking up a great idea is just the first step-it is critical that you take the time to examine carefully the concept of becoming your future livelihood. You have to look at the concept or chance to drive it from a distinct angle than you might think when you go into company.

• September 1, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Yes, you’ve got too many thoughts for company. But you can also have too many objective or subjective reasons not to do significant things about them. You’re not going to have enough time sometimes. Sometimes you won’t have enough financial, material or human resources to put some of the ideas into practice. But you need to modify your thinking if you want to be at the top of your industry.