• March 9, 2018 at 10:05 am

Hello, I am trying to grow my software design business. Since networking plays the most critical part in the growth of any business, i need some advice related to it. Being in the technical field, I have a lot of technical contacts but i want to reach out to my potential customers as well. Any advice on how can i grow my business network.

• March 9, 2018 at 10:40 am

Here are some few tips for business networking:

• Seek referrals

It’s perfectly acceptable to ask your clients for a referral. They might know some people like them who need your product or service.

• Use Testimonials

Ask your customer to provide a testimonial about your product or service. Once you have it then publish it on your website. It would help build trust in the minds of your potential customers.

• Participate in Industry Meetings

Participating in industry meetings, conferences is a great way to nurture relationships with colleagues, network, and meet new people.

If you want to grow your business network, you have to get out and meet people/organization. Interact in forums, social media and also reach out to people who write/talks about your product category.

You can use social media platforms to grow your network. You can target LinkedIn. Linked is the world’s largest professional network. As a networking resource, it will help you in expanding your network, finding clients/customers and create a professional image for you and your business.

• June 7, 2019 at 7:10 am

Networking tips that enhance your business –

1) Be social

2) Sponsor community events

3) Plan business relationships for long-term that are mutully beneficial for both sides

4) Make your presence noticeable online

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Jennifer.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Jennifer.
  • June 11, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Social media is excellent for publicity and for creating a compelling online persona, but real networking skills just doesn’t get done via social networks. One needs to:

Listen More than Talk,

Offer to Help and then Follow Through,

Don’t Just Work – Volunteer,

Be a Contact and a Connector.