• March 9, 2018 at 10:05 am

Hello, I am trying to grow my software design business. Since networking plays the most critical part in the growth of any business, i need some advice related to it. Being in the technical field, I have a lot of technical contacts but i want to reach out to my potential customers as well. Any advice on how can i grow my business network.

• March 9, 2018 at 10:40 am

Here are some few tips for business networking:

• Seek referrals

It’s perfectly acceptable to ask your clients for a referral. They might know some people like them who need your product or service.

• Use Testimonials

Ask your customer to provide a testimonial about your product or service. Once you have it then publish it on your website. It would help build trust in the minds of your potential customers.

• Participate in Industry Meetings

Participating in industry meetings, conferences is a great way to nurture relationships with colleagues, network, and meet new people.

If you want to grow your business network, you have to get out and meet people/organization. Interact in forums, social media and also reach out to people who write/talks about your product category.

You can use social media platforms to grow your network. You can target LinkedIn. Linked is the world’s largest professional network. As a networking resource, it will help you in expanding your network, finding clients/customers and create a professional image for you and your business.

• June 7, 2019 at 7:10 am

Networking tips that enhance your business –

1) Be social

2) Sponsor community events

3) Plan business relationships for long-term that are mutully beneficial for both sides

4) Make your presence noticeable online

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jennifer.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jennifer.
  • June 11, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Social media is excellent for publicity and for creating a compelling online persona, but real networking skills just doesn’t get done via social networks. One needs to:

Listen More than Talk,

Offer to Help and then Follow Through,

Don’t Just Work – Volunteer,

Be a Contact and a Connector.

• July 5, 2019 at 4:50 am

One of the best ways to build your network is to ask for referrals from the existing customers but it’s important to request permission to use the same. Ask for feedback, if your product or service solved their problem. And attending meetings, conferences, and trade shows are an important part of building a business network. It’s the best way to connect with new people.

• July 5, 2019 at 5:12 am

The way i grew my business network was mainly attending as many business conferences with people of different field. So my advise would be join as many diverse business summits & conferences and socialize their.

• July 5, 2019 at 10:55 am

Some tips are:

Choose the right venues. Not every group of people will be right for you.

Develop relationships.

Dress appropriately and professionally.

Be prepared.

• July 9, 2019 at 11:45 am

6 Tips For Business Networking Success

Go Where the People Are. Social media is excellent for publicity and for creating a compelling online persona, but real networking just doesn’t get done via social networks.

Listen More than You Talk,

Offer to Help — and then Follow Through,

Don’t Just Work — Volunteer,

Be a Contact and a Connector.