• February 19, 2018 at 11:12 am

Me planning on starting a side business and I intend to get a Logo designed for the same.

I have been looking for services online and am not able to trust their worth myself.

I need to know about quality logo design services and tools that don’t cost me my kidney and are still worth it

Kudos

• May 1, 2018 at 11:10 am

Here are some of the free online logo makers free tools that will allow you to create high-quality professional looking logos and that without paying a single penny:

Logaster

Canva

Ucraft

Logo Makr

Online Logo Maker

Hipster Logo Generator

MarkMaker

• June 14, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Hey, there is no need to hire any professional design maker to design a logo for your website. There are many tools available for logo designing. You can use of any of them as per your requirement. Some of the best logo maker tools are:
    1. Designhill
    2. Logojoy
    3. Logaster
    4. Ucraft
    5. Canva

• February 18, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Hey I would personally suggest you some websites which I’m sure will help you alot.
    Here are some of the free online logo makers free tools:
    Logaster

Canva

Ucraft

Logo Makr

• June 7, 2019 at 7:02 am

Some free logo design platforms are –

1) Logogenie

2) Logotypemaker

3) Designevo

4) Logocrisp

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jennifer.
  • June 18, 2019 at 4:50 am

You can use Logo Maker- Logo Creator which is highly customizable and easy to use. Other options that you can try are
    ICONA
    DesignMantic
    Makr,
    Canva etc.

• June 27, 2019 at 6:06 am

Hey, I believe when you invest yourself in a project or business so much, you want everything to be perfect. You treat it like your child and so when it comes to designing a logo, no matter how much you tell the designing guy he/she cannot get it right as it’s your emotions vs his/her work. So you can design it yourself by using a few of the easy user-friendly sites. For example, you can use ‘Canva’. It is super easy to use. You can take the pre-designed templates and rather design your unique template as well. ‘Looka’ is another good website for designing logos. Here, the AI helps you in combining your design preferences to create a custom logo.

• July 1, 2019 at 10:00 am

1. Adobe Illustrator
    2. CorelDraw
    3. Affinity Designer
    4. Logojoy
    5. Canva
    6. JetA Logo Creator
    7. Inkscape
    8. Desygner
  • July 5, 2019 at 5:54 am

See as we all know a logo for the business is very important. It is one of the main reason a business awareness is developed. Sometime the logo makes you remember the company’s name and what they do. Hence try investing some money in making a good logo by a well established company.

• July 16, 2019 at 4:33 am

Some logo design tools are:

Logojoy

Canva

JetA Logo Creator

Inkscape

Desygner

• July 19, 2019 at 2:13 pm

Logaster

Canva

Ucraft

Logo Makr

• July 24, 2019 at 9:50 am

Logo Maker is one of the best tool for logo design. Its provides a huge selection of artwork to build on—more than 10,000 icons and images, all created by professional designers.