How can I trust the person I’m working with? Is there any ideation for that?
Hey, I’ll just you following points to gain trust on the people you work with!
1. Imagine that every person you know has a sign around his neck that says “Make me feel important”.
2. Look for a common interest. People want others to be like them
3. Do not work from a screenplay. Try to eliminate the memorised tone in favour of a more natural conversation.
4. Act like a good listener. (Do not let your body image betray you!) We are constantly bombarded with information, so it is almost instinctive to disconnect it.
5. Entrepreneurs must to listen at least as much as they need to talk. Too many people do not realise that true communication goes in both sites.
6. Resist the urge to be a single superior. You may feel compelled to share that you have fought the flu twice as much as your colleague.
How would you suggest to connect with the right person in business?Most popular topics Topics with no replies
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)