• February 7, 2019 at 12:12 pm

Let me know a genuine idea wherein I can get some help so as to increase my sales.

• February 7, 2019 at 12:30 pm

1) You should know about your competitors and what their strategies are.
    2) What kind of offers your competitor is providing and their Unique selling points(USPs)
    2) It is very essential to give your customer a good reason to attract to your product instead of your rivals.
    3) Improve your market stability so that you can survive with more precautions in bad times.
    4) Target new markets and Increase your existence online so you will never get down even if your business gets slow down.

• February 12, 2019 at 12:48 pm

If I share my experience with you then I would like to say that every type of business which is going to begin is already existing and many first entrepreneurs make many mistakes, so we have to learn from that and one thing which is necessary to remember if you are going to start a business then you cannot copy everything from your competitor you should bring some new innovations and reinvent the techniques. For example, Cafe Coffee Day(CCD) is not the first who started selling coffee but when they came into existence they came with different innovation.

• February 16, 2019 at 11:36 am

Ways to compete with your competitor:

1. Know the competition
    2. Know your customers.
    3. Differentiate.
    4. Look after your existing customers.
    5. Target new markets
    6. Expand your offer.
    7. Look to the future.