Let me know a genuine idea wherein I can get some help so as to increase my sales.
1) You should know about your competitors and what their strategies are.
2) What kind of offers your competitor is providing and their Unique selling points(USPs)
2) It is very essential to give your customer a good reason to attract to your product instead of your rivals.
3) Improve your market stability so that you can survive with more precautions in bad times.
4) Target new markets and Increase your existence online so you will never get down even if your business gets slow down.
If I share my experience with you then I would like to say that every type of business which is going to begin is already existing and many first entrepreneurs make many mistakes, so we have to learn from that and one thing which is necessary to remember if you are going to start a business then you cannot copy everything from your competitor you should bring some new innovations and reinvent the techniques. For example, Cafe Coffee Day(CCD) is not the first who started selling coffee but when they came into existence they came with different innovation.
Ways to compete with your competitor:
1. Know the competition
2. Know your customers.
4. Look after your existing customers.
5. Target new markets
6. Expand your offer.
7. Look to the future.
Some way to beat your competitors are –
– Identify and solve the pain points of your customers,
– Get the pricing correct,
– Make innovation your best friend,
– Improve your customer service.
- Follow the steps of your Competitors
- Make Competitive analysis
- Compare your Competitor’s offer to yours
- Make a better offer than them
- Solve real customer’s problems
- Know who are your customers
- Differentiate your business from your Competitors
- Let the customer tell you how your business can be improved
- Be creative
- Always be there where you and your Competitor’s customers are
To be ahead of your competitors and increase your sales it’s important to first be aware of your competitors, their strategies and know about their offerings, what’s their USP. Then, work on your business, try to innovate, and differentiate your offering from them. And focus on providing better services to the customers.
The best way to succeed in business is to be aware of your competitors and their strategies. To sustain your position in the market offer something of value to your customer to be better off than your competitors and keep innovating with a dynamic business environment. Also sometimes it’s required to do aggressive promotions in order to get better results. And providing good after services and maintaining customer relations will help you in acquiring new customers and retaining customers in the long run, and hence, result in increased sales.
Sell with Purpose: Know what are selling ? what is the best way to sell? Why someone need your service/Product?
Work on Basics: A we all know to sell your service or product you have to well versed with your fundamentals about your domain of business, so that you can easily convey your message and peruse your client.
How would you compete your competitor?Most popular topics Topics with no replies
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)