• August 22, 2018 at 7:03 am

What is the minimum budget I need to plan to start my own cleaning business? I am very clear with my advertisement strategies and my services, what I am not sure about is the Licensing of the business and the tax related stuff.

In short, I am very confident with the services I am providing and how I am gonna promote it, what I really what to know, is what legal issues and documentation I should be taking care of before getting into it.

• August 29, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Few points you should know about the Cleaning Business Services:

1. Determine what type of cleaning company you’re going to specialize in (residential, commercial or specialized?)

2. Apply for the cleaning license

3. Decide on your business model

4. Budget appropriately for your equipment

5. Create a marketing plan

6. Develop a strong brand and build a reputation

• August 29, 2018 at 1:05 pm

I started my own cleaning business 2 years ago, we invested $1000 and had a great growth and till now we have employed 30 people, I can tell you the basic steps for starting a cleaning business:

1. Research your local market

2. Evaluate all the information that you researched

3. Create a name and a logo that reflects your values.

4. Get all the supplies and tools

5. Create a website, order business cards, and uniform.

6. Hire cleaning staff

7. Ask for feedback and online reviews from your clients.

• September 4, 2018 at 11:40 am

It’s good that you are thinking to start your own cleaning business. Starting a cleaning business can be really lucrative. There will always be homes that need cleaning, and it’s a job people are eager to hand off. I know the people of this Industry over the experience of 5 years who have tripled their business from hourly rate, $62 per hour to $180 per hour.

• January 4, 2019 at 4:39 am

The toughest part of starting your own cleaning business is getting right customers. Most customers want to know how long they have been in the business and want references. The best thing is that customers know that they are new to the business but have thoroughly studied all aspects of the cleaning activity and assure them that they know what they are doing and that they are very capable of cleaning their home according to their specifications. Trust me I can not emphasize enough. Customers love to see trust. Relieves their concerns and let them know that their home is in good hands.

• June 7, 2019 at 6:34 am

Starting a cleaning business can be profitable. Every house will need cleaning and its a job people are eager to hand off.

1) Traget the right clientele

2) Customize your client experience

3) Establish your brand

4) Use free tools

5) Provide tachnical details – Create an online page and provide your contact details.