• September 25, 2018 at 10:20 am

Hello, I am thinking to set up an online retail business. I am not willing to take any form of risk as I don’t have much money to invest, just some which I have saved from 9-5 job.
    Can you all please guide me in this? Tell me your suggestions as which business I can start in low investment and which steps should i follow to decrease the chances of any loss.

Thanks in advance.

• September 25, 2018 at 10:23 am

There are basically the four basic steps to begin any online retail business from ground level either you don’t have money or knowledge to start a business.
    1. In starting a business, Everyone needs to set up a brick and mortar store for the proper business modal but online you don’t need to worry about physical planning only you have to make the idea about the selling product to sell online.
    2. Choosing a product is the very challenging job for anyone. Initially, You have to start with a single and unique product which you can sell globally.
    3. There are a number of platforms available like Shopify and many more which helps you to create your online store in minutes and you will able to start selling instantly and some of the portals don’t take any commission initially.
    4. After setting up your store, you can sell directly to the customers by sitting at home without investing any money.

• November 20, 2018 at 1:50 pm

The best way to start an online retail business with low investment is to set up an online platform. Online platforms help you create your online store in a few minutes without charging you much. So, the only thing you need to do is to find a unique product which you can sell online.

There is also an added advantage of setting up an online store. You don’t have to buy products in bulk.  When you receive the order, you simply can purchase it from the market and deliver that to your customer.