• March 23, 2018 at 5:22 am

Hello,

As,there have been so many updates by the Google like Penguin and Panda updates, it’s getting very difficult for me to promote my B2B site. Can you please share some good tips to promote my portal so that without getting penalized, I can promote my website. I have heard somewhere that Google penalizes websites for over promotion. Currently, I am doing some blogging and sharing blogs to social media sites. What can i do else to promote my website.

• March 26, 2018 at 11:49 am

Go through the Google’s update guideline. Once you get aware and follow these, Google will not penalize you. Google main focus is on quality and relevancy so if your website provide relevant and quality content, you will not be penalized. Don’t do spamming and black Hat SEO.

• June 14, 2018 at 2:40 pm

Hey, focus on content marketing. Content marketing does very well in B2B portals. Continue doing blogging but make sure that it is unique and relevant to your website. You can also do PPC ad campaign to promote your website. You have to spend some amount of money but it’s a great way to drive traffic to your website faster.

• September 2, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Let’s start by thinking about how B2B promotions work. The AIDA model helps in this sense. This hierarchical model follows the decision-making process from the lighting of the lamp to the people until the sale itself. At every level of the process, the number of people is drastically reduced, so that those who act are a small part of those who are aware of or interested in the product.

• December 29, 2018 at 5:10 am

Marketing professionals can develop and decide how to use their B2B plan by identifying and understanding the importance of the following topics:

1. The product or service – People enough awareness about the products and services and always they talk about the quality of the products, cost saving and brands.
    2. The target market – Many B2B vendors can focus on very specific industries that reflect specialized needs.

3. Pricing – Businesses are usually more connected with cost, value, and revenue potential than consumers
    4. Promotion – B2B marketers shouldn’t be expert only in marketing and advertising, but also experts within their fields.

• June 7, 2019 at 7:26 am

Three essential B2B marketing strategies to grow professionally –

1) Research – is the foundation of any modren marketing effort. From market place research to brand research modern scientific studies will help you make more informed decisions.

2)  A High Performance Website – In today’s professional services marketplace, your firm’s website is one of your most crucial assets.

3) Social Media Presence – Most of the buyers check out the social presence online, making it more commonly used source of information for formal reference.

• June 18, 2019 at 4:29 am

For the promotion of B2B Portal, content marketing is the best technique. Platforms like Facebook, Quora, Reddit are some of the popular social media platforms for this purpose. Other methods may involve paid search campaigns, Email Marketing, Retargeting Ads, Press Releases, etc.

• July 11, 2019 at 9:01 am

These are some few steps that you can implement:

Organise Paid Search Campaigns,

Retargeting Ads,

Social Media Marketing,

Initiating Email Marketing.