I sent my idea concept to businesses they liked it. Now I need help in how I am going to pith my product there.
The pitch that can get you, people to invest in your product
1. Keep your introduction short.
2. Show self-confidence
3. Sell value not price
4. Always stand with your product- backup your product
5. Make sure your product solves real problems
6. Get ahead of potential problems.
The key to successfully pitching a new product idea or invention to a potential investor or company is being concise and clear. You may have the best idea for a product that will save people time and energy, but if you cannot convey that idea quickly and in a way that’s understandable, a potential investor is unlikely to help you financially. Your pitch should also be lively and engaging and make the person you’re pitching want the product.
The key to effectively developing a fresh product concept or invention for a prospective investor or business is concise and clear. You may have the best concept for a product that will save people time and energy, but if you can not express that idea rapidly and in a manner that is understandable, a prospective investor is unlikely to assist you financially.
The pitch that can get you to invest in your item:
1. Keep the introduction brief.
2. Show confidence
3. Sell value and not cost
4. Always stand up to your product-backup to your product
5. Make sure that your item solves actual issues
6. Get ahead of future issues.
How to pitch a product to a business?Most popular topics Topics with no replies
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)