• July 14, 2019 at 8:41 am

I have recently decided to start a business. I am struggling to work out how to calculate the cost of my product all-inclusive of labour and material cost.

• July 14, 2019 at 8:49 am

Add together total direct materials costs, total direct labor costs and total manufacturing overhead costs that you incurred during the period to determine total product costs. Divide the result by the number of products manufactured during the period to determine product cost per unit.

• July 15, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Know the market. You need to find out how much customers will pay, as well as how much competitors charge.

Choose the best pricing technique.

Work out your costs & fix a budget.

Consider cost-plus pricing.

Set a value-based price.

• July 16, 2019 at 11:13 am

Well, it depends on how much money you invested in building that product then after getting that amount you will add your share of profit in it. Let’s say 10% of margin you will add. Then the amount you will get will be the cost of the product. This is the simplest way to get the cost of the product but sometimes it may change as per the situation around the market or product.

• July 16, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Product pricing is an essential element in determining the success of your product or service:

1. Locate a base price by getting to know common pricing in your industry.
    2. Catch more market share by experimenting with pricing and understanding price elasticity.
    3. Ensure your product pricing drives long-term business profitability.