What are tips to motivate employees?
The most important factor that the manager controls are his relationship with each employee. The second most important factor in a manager’s ability to motivate employees is to create a work environment and organizational culture that encourages employee motivation and engagement.
This work culture consists of an environment in which employees are considered reliable, treated as adults and not micro-administrated. The employees are entrusted with the values, vision, mission and strategic framework within which they are required to perform their work.
They receive frequent communications, are treated with respect and courtesy, and have contributions in every aspect of the work that they have been hired to produce. They are encouraged to talk about what they believe in when they are involved in solving a problem for their customers. The organization relies more on them with the most important and critical financial information so that they are not affected by business problems.”
1. Offer specific and sincere praise.
2. Develop a community.
3. Engage your employees in the incentive process.
4. Get to know them as people.
5. Offer flexibility.
6. Stay connected.
7. Provide perks and privileges.
8. Volunteer together.
9. Offer the opportunity for employees to learn desired skills.
1. Autonomy, mastery and purpose.
2. Offer specific and sincere praise.
3. Develop a community.
4. Engage your employees in the incentive process.
5. Get to know them as people.
How one company can motivate their employees?Most popular topics Topics with no replies
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)