A website looking for Tech Entrepreneur for Interview via Email but wondering that what will be the best approach?
There are many ways to approach technology entrepreneurs. Here’s how:
1. Use Twitter to connect, as even the most active entrepreneurs are there.
2. Be part of entrepreneurial organizations such as TiE, ISBA, etc.
3. Ask friends / family for references. Even further, use LinkedIn and ask your contacts for references
4. A local collaboration space would be another option to find a large number of entrepreneurs.
There are several ways to approach technology entrepreneurs. Here’s how to:
1. Use Twitter to link, as there are even the most active businessmen out there.
2. Be component of business organisations such as TiE, ISBA, etc.
3. Ask your friends/family for references. Use LinkedIn and ask your contacts for references.
4. A local collaborative space would be another opportunity to find a big amount of businessmen.
How can I approach Tech Entrepreneur for interview?Most popular topics Topics with no replies
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)