• September 24, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Hi to everyone, I am the new member problem, and I have huge problem.

I have a Page on Facebook, about my company, it is a company about Freelancing. I have my own Freelancer site, and when my site was done, I did not be able to add the URL of my site on Facebook page, neither I can not share my site on my private FB account, they just block my site.

I contact Facebook, they told me my site is prohibited, but my site is same business like Up Work, Freelance.com, he is nothing strange and different then this two sites, only off course this two sites are bigger and larger then mine. Can you help please, no one else I did not found.

• September 25, 2019 at 7:17 am

For the linking process to work your page must be visible to the public. Test if your Facebook Page is public by copying the web address of your Facebook Page and log out of Facebook. Now paste the web address into the address bar of your browser. If you can view your Facebook page while logged out of Facebook this means your page is public.

Removing restrictions on your Facebook account is the best option. Here’s what you need to do: Once you have logged in to Facebook, and are viewing your Facebook page admin, click Settings near the top right corner of the page. Under the “General” settings, you’ll see “Age Restrictions” and “Country Restrictions”. Click edit on these items to view and remove any restrictions you may have.

Let me know if this works for you.

• September 25, 2019 at 9:10 am

Thank you for your replay, but I dont have issue with restrictions of the Page, this is fine, I double check. I dont have problem neither with this about if it is Public Page, because the page it is Public, this is fine.

I have issue when I want to add URL of my web site, Facebook say that my URL is prohibited, but it is Freelancing site, nothing strange to Facebook, you already have so many Web sites like Up Work, Freelancer who have Pages and they publish their sites, normal, but for some reason I dont know why , Facebook dont let my site to be published.

• September 25, 2019 at 9:21 am

Share your website & Facebook page link here. Let me also workout.

• September 25, 2019 at 9:37 am

No problem here is my web site , it is in Serbian language

HomePage

And here is my FB Page address

https://www.facebook.com/virtualniposao/

Even you can see that Google mark my website like a secure web site. With Twitter, Linked in I am also fine , only with Facebook I have problem.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Tomislav.