• July 12, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Is there a method to calculate the client retention rate? I think I’m loosing way too many clients and I don’t even know why! I would appreciate if anyone can help me with that.

• July 16, 2019 at 3:27 pm

There are two unique approaches to this problem:

• Client Retention Rate (CRR)
    • Dollar Retention Rate (DRR)

– Client degree of consistency is the level of clients you hold to the number you had toward the beginning of your period. This does not tally new clients. It is the turn around of client agitate. There are three snippets of data you have to compute client maintenance:

• Number of the client toward the finish of a period (E)
    • Number of new clients obtained during that period (N)
    • Number of clients toward the beginning of that period (S)

– Instead of CRR, which estimates the clients that restore, DRR measures the dollars that renew. It is commonly estimated yearly. The significant point here is that DRR concentrates just on the cash, the genuine income you hold, instead of clients. So if your current clients begin paying increasingly, through overhauls or different buys, your DRR may become regardless of whether you’ve lost a few clients.

• August 17, 2019 at 5:09 pm

When measuring customer retention it’s difficult to say that one method is better than another. Although most of these methods were designed to be “the one and only” the reality is that most field sales teams need a combination of one if not all depending on their specific needs.

There are 3 hand-picked methods for measuring customer retention:

• Net Promoter Score: The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is one of the most fashionable metrics used in measuring customer retention. It is a simple way to determine customer happiness through one simple question: Would you recommend this company to a friend or colleague?
    • Churn Rate: Now churn can simply be described as the number of customers ceasing to renew their insurance policies or perhaps unsubscribing from your service. And the churn rate tries to put this into context over a set period, calculated by dividing the number of customers present at the beginning of set period by those that left. Or in layman’s terms, the customers that come through the front door but head straight out the back!
    • Share of Wallet: Now as we’ve just seen customer satisfaction metrics are a great indicator of brand health and sales revenue, but relying on them solely is a mistake. They fail to account for another important method in measuring customer retention – the share of wallet. Share of wallet refers to the percentage of your customer’s spending in the market that you’re active in.