How can I encourage my employees to identify new products and build a new business?
Here are 5 suggestions for encouraging innovation in your employees and helping them feel heard.
1. Document Your Triumphs and Failures for Incoming Employees
2. Offer Creative Retreats
3. Create a Digital Suggestion Box
4. Reward Employees Who Hit Upon Great New Ideas
5. Hold an Innovation Tournament
Addition to the answer posted by Joseph, you can also follow the following steps.
- Reward Employees for Ongoing Learning
- Provide Employees With the Right Tools
- Query Your Customers
- Accumulate a Library of Resources
- Give Some Ground on Workflows and Scheduling
Building New BusinessMost popular topics Topics with no replies
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)