• August 20, 2019 at 1:35 pm

I’ve heard that the best growth path may be from selling new products to the current customers. can anyone help me decide what new products can I sell to my existing customers?

• September 1, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Here are strategies for growing penetration:

1. Identify the products or services that the customer could buy, but they don’t. Calculate the complete capacity of the account by estimating what is being purchased from the contest.
    2. Develop a plan to expand your account pool of contacts. Many executives have exclusive purchasing power for their departments. Try to define all of them. Get plugged into the network and associations of your customer.
    3. Keep attempting to add value to all your client contacts. Your understanding and expertise is the most significant contribution you can make to current clients. What data do you have that can be of advantage to your clients? Define the value in terms of the client. The value creation options are unlimited: quicker service, better delivery, easier ordering, distinctive characteristics and advantages, etc.
    4. Make clients feel that they have a special relationship with you. Look behind the figures to comprehend the business strategy and economic condition of the customer. What are the company development objectives of the customer? What’s the largest profit driver and drain driver? How can you assist clients grow their company?
    5. Identify the clients of your customer. How can you assist your clients boost the penetration of their clients? Get all the customer data you can. Keep moving nearer to them now. Once they understand you and are comfortable with your strategy, there will be enhanced sales.
  • September 1, 2019 at 6:06 pm

• Find out how clients feel about the rivals that have a company you’re trying to get. What do they like or don’t like about your contest? Competition analysis needs you to ask questions, collect data and evaluate data. The aim is to figure out what you are competing against and what you need to modify to get more of the company.
    • Look for ways to improve the level of confidence. Today’s clients are bombarded with so much conflicting and contradictory product data that confidence has become an indispensable part of building relationships to boost your level of sales to current clients.
    • Implement an increasing customer program as aggressively as if it were a prospecting undertaking. It is a good idea to set the dates by which the outcomes should be generated. Evaluate the outcomes and decide what kind of fine-tuning and follow-up is required. Even if you don’t deliver instant outcomes, your attempts could serve as a deterrent to clients doing company with rivals.