There is a great hype in the market over the usage of digital marketing. I have been using traditional ways of advertising like print, radio since I have started my clothing business. What are the benefits of using digital marketing over traditional ways of advertising?
Digital marketing has a clear advantage of winning compared to traditional marketing, some of which are listed below:
The cost of digital marketing is cheaper than traditional marketing. While ads in newspapers, television and other media cost a lot, Internet advertising is pretty cheap.
Results in real time
Through Google Analytics and the information tools, you can see in real time what works and what does not work for your online business and improve your business strategy accordingly.
Digital marketing has an added advantage over traditional marketing when it comes to brand development. A well-maintained website with relevant content can offer significant value and opportunities to generate leads that help in brand development.
1. Better interaction and commitment
Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing allows you to directly contact your audience and really engage with your brand. Not only can you interact or attract your audience with your brand, but you can also make quick improvements based on your comments. You can have healthy discussions with your audience to constantly improve your website, products, and services.
2. Awareness and Advertising
Get instant advertising by connecting online through social media platforms. Online, using social network sharing buttons on your website, e-mail and social networking platforms allows you to share your message in an incredibly fast way and to raise awareness of your products and services.”
Many small businesses struggle to decide what kind of marketing to do because the budget only extends to one or the other, not both. The decisions that need to be made are not easy: which marketing method will give me more money?
— Traditional marketing
1. You can easily reach your target audience. For example, a radio ad can be played in one place: your city or region.
2. The materials can be saved. The public can have a hard copy of the materials they can read or review over and over again.
3. Most people can easily understand it because they are already exposed to this type of strategy.
— Digital advertising
1 You can contact a local audience, but also an international audience.
2. Interaction with your audience is possible with the use of social networks.
3. The public can choose how they want to receive your content.
4. Although some invest in paid ads online; However, the cost is even cheaper than traditional marketing.
5. You do not have to wait weeks to increase your business
I would answer one more answer for this question which is as follows:
Traditional marketing is the conventional marketing method that has been used since the beginning of marketing and advertising. This includes:
4. Flyers and billboards by the roads and highways.
5. Ads in related magazines.
Digital marketing or online marketing is a global village marketing mode. It is obvious that the age of the Internet will have its influence in all areas of life.
1. Digital marketing includes platforms like:
2. Social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
3. Business networking sites like LinkedIn.
4. Promotional ads via emails.
5. Paid pop-ups.
Benefits of Traditional Marketing
1. You can easily reach your target local audience.
2. The materials can be kept.
3. It’s easy to understand.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
1. You can target a local audience, but also an international one.
2. Your audience can choose how they want to receive your content.
3. Interaction with your audience is possible
4. Digital marketing is cost-efficient.
5. Data and results are easily recorded.
6. Real time results
Benefits of Digital Marketing over Traditional MarketingMost popular topics Topics with no replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)