• July 7, 2019 at 1:52 pm

Hi

Please, can anyone advise me on how to do market research, without giving away the product, but with results that are informative and that I can use to support my business plan?

• July 12, 2019 at 6:05 pm

I know it’s unnerving to put your thought out there, however on the off chance that it’s not something that you can patent, IMO you have to get out there and hit the market hard and fast. You probably won’t almost certainly ensure the genuine item, however, you can trademark your image or perhaps a designed patent would be applicable. (It’s difficult to state w/o knowing anything about the item). Do as much research w/your loved ones and individuals you trust and just go, GET BUSY!

• July 28, 2019 at 1:27 pm

1. Develop buyer personas
    2. Conduct the survey
    3. Upload the leads list to Facebook Ads
    4. Research your competitors
    5. Set up multiple small campaigns

Follow these steps to get a positive result on your market research.

• August 17, 2019 at 4:46 pm

For companies of all sizes, the best market research is the research you do on your own. In-house market research might take the form of original telephone interviews with consumers, the customized crunching of numbers from published sources or perhaps competitive intelligence you’ve gathered on your rivals through the social media. You can gather detailed research on customers, including their likes, dislikes and preferences, through Facebook, and use Google Analytics to sort out the numbers as they pertain to your web visitors. People are researching and making their opinions felt through their actions on the web, so you can gain a lot of marketing insight by looking closely at what is going on electronically.