• July 14, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m planning to start my own business and need advice if I should outsource marketing activities or set up in-house marketing team? What’s more beneficial?

• August 20, 2019 at 5:31 pm

Hey,

This problem is faced by many business owners. But according to my personal experience, I would suggest you to outsource marketing activities initially as it leads to cost savings, you can get your job done at a lower cost and at better quality as well because when you outsource from a good company, it brings years of experience and expertise. Where as setting up an in-house marketing team would be more costly, as there is a fixed overhead cost and recruiting a good team is a time taking process and may possess limited skills.

• September 1, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Hey, a lot of company owners are facing this issue. But based on my personal experience, I would suggest that you outsource marketing operations originally because it leads to cost savings, that you can do your work at a reduced price and better performance, because when you outsource from a successful business, it brings years of experience and knowledge. Where the establishment of an in-house marketing team would be more expensive, as there is a fixed overhead cost and the recruitment of a good team is time-consuming and may have restricted abilities.