Richard Jackson replied to the topic How important is content in Digital marketing? in the forum Content Marketing 6 days, 16 hours ago
Have you ever heard the phrase, “content is king”? Though content marketing used to just be a way to set yourself apart from your competitors, it has now become a necessity for any modern brand. Content marketing is at the heart of most successful digital marketing campaigns. Behind every great brand is a wealth of valuable and relevant con…[Read more]
Richard Jackson replied to the topic Which Social Platform is Good for Business? in the forum Social Media 6 days, 16 hours ago
When discussing social media platforms, there is no one bigger than Facebook. Founded in 2004, Facebook has more than 2 billion monthly active users and actually owns one of the other networks on this list, Instagram. What started as a way for college students to connect, share messages, and send online “pokes” has grown into a ser…[Read more]
Charles Robinson replied to the topic The Role of Social Media in Digital Marketing Strategy in the forum Social Media 2 weeks ago
A social media strategy defines how your organization will use social media to achieve its communications aims and the supporting platform and tools it will use to achieve this. At a basic level it’s a simple statement of intent, outlining the goals and measurable objectives for using social media, and the target outcomes you want to achieve. It d…[Read more]
Joseph Clark replied to the topic Signs Your Business Is Ready to Scale in the forum Scaling Business 2 weeks, 5 days ago
1) You Have a Strong Core Team
2) A Sturdy Infrastructure
3) Positive Cash Flow
4) You’re Turning Away Clients
5) You’ve Done Your Legal Research
Joseph Clark replied to the topic Landing page mistakes in the forum Landing Pages 2 weeks, 5 days ago
1. Overly-complicated forms
2. Self-aggrandising language
3. Generic calls-to-action (CTAs)
4. Lack of context
5. Crowded design
Richard Jackson replied to the topic How to get my first client in the forum Startup 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Partner with Other Businesses
Follow Up with Previous Clients/Prospects
Be a Guest on Someone’s Blog, Podcast, or YouTube Channel
Test Out Coworking Spaces
Be Active in Online Communities
Attend Conferences (AKA More Networking)
Hold Your Own Event
Anthony Walker replied to the topic How to get my first client in the forum Startup 3 weeks, 2 days ago
1. Check Job Boards/Freelancing Sites
2. Do More Networking Offline
3. Reach Out to Your Existing Contacts
4. Work For Free
5. Set up a Landing Page and Run Ads to it
6. Let People Know You’re Looking for Work
7. Cold Outreach via Email or Phone Calls
8. Ask for Referrals
snehaagarwal became a registered member 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Difrex changed their profile picture 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Difrex became a registered member 3 weeks, 3 days ago
KPIS Pvt. Ltd. changed their profile picture 3 weeks, 4 days ago
KPIS Pvt. Ltd. became a registered member 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Richard Jackson replied to the topic How to be a successful Business woman? in the forum General Business Discussion 3 weeks, 5 days ago
1. Believe in yourself
2. Have a strong mission
3. Prepare your mindset
4. Be willing to fail
5. Start a business
6. Increase your business skills
7. Understand your business to the core
8. Manage your time effectively
9. Take care of your customers
10. Stick to the process
Hamiast Store became a registered member 1 month, 1 week ago
Joseph Clark replied to the topic Benefits of Digital Marketing over Traditional Marketing in the forum Digital Marketing 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Benefits of Traditional Marketing
1. You can easily reach your target local audience.
2. The materials can be kept.
3. It’s easy to understand.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
1. You can target a local audience, but also an international one.
2. Your audience can choose how they want to receive your content.
3. Interaction with your audience is…[Read more]
Joseph Clark replied to the topic Mistakes in E-mail Marketing campaign in the forum Email Marketing 1 month, 2 weeks ago
1. Subject Line is Overhyped
2. Message Preview is Overlooked
3. Email Address or From Name is “noreply”
4. Email Offers No Value to Customer
5. Email Focuses on the Product, Not the Customer
Joseph Clark replied to the topic How would you suggest to connect with the right person in business? in the forum Running Business Profitably 1 month, 2 weeks ago
1. Don’t overshoot the mark.
2. Do your research, and personalize your request.
3. Offer something in return.
4. Make it easy for people to help you.
5. Be clear about what you want, and don’t hide behind the word “partnership.”
6. Don’t ask for a meeting tomorrow or the next day.
Joseph Clark replied to the topic How one company can motivate their employees? in the forum Scaling Business 1 month, 2 weeks ago
1. Offer specific and sincere praise.
2. Develop a community.
3. Engage your employees in the incentive process.
4. Get to know them as people.
5. Offer flexibility.
6. Stay connected.
7. Provide perks and privileges.
8. Volunteer together.
9. Offer the opportunity for employees to learn desired skills.
Thomas Martin replied to the topic Crowdfunding | Pros and Cons in the forum Funding your Startup 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Advantages of Crowd Funding:
1. Businesses set a target amount that they want to raise for their project. If this is hit they get every penny.
2. Successfully crowdfunded projects can get huge amounts of attention, on social media and elsewhere, which can help them grow beyond what the money raised alone could have done.
3. Pitching a project or…[Read more]
Thomas Martin replied to the topic Facts about Twitter in the forum Social Media 1 month, 2 weeks ago
1. Ellen Degeneres sent the most retweeted tweet.
2. The 140-character limit is because of mobile phones.
3. Twitter co-founder Noah Glass got booted from the company.
4. Twitter has yet to turn a profit.
5. Being “Twitterpated” is a thing.
All Members are requested to ensure their introduction post is done in Community News subforum under General Discussions before they are allowed to contribute to the community.