Imagine for once that you are at your college reunion party. Now someone comes to you and asks what you are up to these days. Your very first reaction would be to introduce your business idea and also to build up a kind of answer that sounds great and enthusiastic.
Some major topics that you will need to cover in your answer are these key-points:
- Product-Service Description Checklist
- Your business idea/product must have some service features like email updates, insurance policies/conditions, etc
- It will have to target a certain set of audiences or consumers
- Your business idea must have some customer benefits like direct access to company experts.
At an age where everyone is looking for something to quit their daily grind and start something that feeds their passion, the capital involved in that passion matters. In the beginning, you will need some business ideas that you can launch for the utmost cheap or free and kickstart your business. Here are some amazing ideas:
- Making Chatbots
Chatbots are the latest trends and have reached the point where every business needs one. Chatbots have become a huge opportunity for companies to engage with their customers, gather data, and improve their marketing as well as customer care efforts. You can start your own chatbot creation business easily and very quickly. All you need to do is:
- Read about bots and their functions,
- Create an account,
- Learn about the company who needs a chatbot,
- Create their bot with minute company details,
- Launch it through Facebook Messenger,
- No coding or long processes are needed.
- Marketing Services
Marketing does involve a certain level of background knowledge. You can equip yourself with the adequate tools to start a solo digital marketing agency that you can expand in the future. There are lots of new marketing fields opening up such as ‘Influencer Marketing’.
Companies are always looking for freelancers able to provide marketing copy that is SEO-friendly and can transform website visitors into leads and, eventually, customers. In addition to offering optimized copy, you could offer to upload the content to their websites and improve their SEO further with:
- Meta descriptions
- The right titles
- The correct keyword density
- Tags and categories
- Relevant images with SEO captions and alt tags
- Secretarial Services
Secretarial services are the most common, free and cheap business that one can opt for. Similar to virtual assisting, remote secretarial services require little to no experience. All you need is:
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
- A high level of autonomy
- Booking meetings
- Organizing calendars
- Replying to emails
- Putting together presentations
- Answering phone calls
- Website Developer
We live in a digital world where every business needs a website to drive traffic in order to make sales. If you have the skills, you could enter an industry that will never die. You can also start small by creating websites on platforms such as WordPress.
If you want to take your web-building skills to the next level, you can learn the language of website creation through Codecademy.com, where you will be able to learn how to incorporate personalized:
- Shopping carts
- Product pages
- Services pages
- Feedback forms